Guidance for the 21-22 school year with the COVID-19 Delta variant’s changing landscape.
Department of Health
- Visual Guide to Proof of Vaccination
- Aug 11, 2021 – Requirements for Summer 2021 and the 2021–2022 School Year
Clark County Public Health
- Current COVID-19 cases: Clark County Public Health
- NEW Aug 23, 2021 Religious Accommodation Requests Guidance
- Updated! Aug 23, 2021 COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for K-12 School Employees: FAQs
- Aug 12, 2021 – Supt. Reykdal Request for Vaccine Mandate for School Employees
- COVID-19 Guidance
Labor and Industries (worker protections and notifications, masks, distancing, cleanliness, etc).
- June 30, 2021 L and I requirements and guidance for preventing COVID-19
- May 11, 2021 HELSA Exposure Notification
- Q and A Protecting High Risk Employees from Discrimination during Public Health Emergencies
- Physical distancing violations will be cited under WAC 296-800-11005. While physical distancing is no longer required as the primary control, 6 feet of physical distancing, physical barriers, or other controls must be maintained between workers in the following business categories OR appropriate face protection must be implemented per DOSH directive 11.80: K-12 schools, childcare facilities, and day camps in locations where students are present.